Questioning Mind Questioning Mind

was about to give you a great score but the levels are the same. I like the concept for the game, also the way it felt when you hit a wall it had potential but you wasted it on copy/pasting the same 2 levels over and over (i mean at least for the 10 first levels but im not playing anymore). Hope in the future you get to do something better.

The Great Biohazard Escape The Great Biohazard Escape

pretty cool game keep up the good work!

Anxiety Composition ep.2 Anxiety Composition ep.2

good

Troll Boxing Troll Boxing

simple really simple but still fun

New Super Mario Bros! New Super Mario Bros!

still a lot of work to do but pretty great!

ShOot! ShOot!

Its a nice idea simple and playable. Good work!

xinelu responds:

:) thx pal! I will keep the work to make the game better!

Simple Tic-Tac-Toe Simple Tic-Tac-Toe

If you made this game using a tutorial, then its pretty great ive never tried to make a game before but I can tell that practice makes perfect, so keep trying and do your best.

Gift Rush 2 Gift Rush 2

Nice game but i got a little bored maybe its beacuse its not my type of game but overall great game.

shoot em up shoot em up

its not a bad game but I think you can add some other things to it like a menu at the begining, more levels or upgrades to the speceship. Keep up the good work.

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

>:(

dude in the third level you die if you touch the first floor, so every time I was trying to jump there I died. But anyways this is a great game with some things to improve.

LilDwarf responds:

Well, if you fall from a high construction site, you'd die as well :) ....or at least end up with a couple broken bones :P